Riddle Challenge is a serie of questions testing knowledge, logical thinking, some IT knowledge and browsing skills. It was created in 2013 with 15 questions and is growing since.
- Answers can only be a number or an english, understandable word. Answer is not case-sensitive
- Feel free to use all possible help you can find, but avoid asking others for help.
- If you know solution to any of riddles here, don't share it with others, let them find it on their own. That's the only purpose of this game.
- Some riddles may seem too difficult or even impossible, but often non-standard thinking helps. Don't forget to check help button.
- Don't give up! Make a break and try again later!
- Do's and Don'ts
Things you are allowed end encouraged to do
- Solve or try solving riddles
- Feel free to share this website an challenge your friends
- Use riddle on your own website/classroom/facebook etc but remember to include riddlechallenge.com as original source
- Add your own riddle, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org and don't include answer. If I can't solve it in 15 minutes, riddle will be accepted.
Things you are NOT allowed to do
- Share answers in any way
- Hack this website (it could be listed under do's but it's not the purpose of this game)
- Sell riddles (or answers) for money or any other goods
Questions, comments, ideas, suggestions? Send it to email@example.com